The Farnsworth Family

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lunch at Friendley's

Last day in Md we had lunch at friendley's. Besides me and my kids, Debbie and all her jelly beans, which include Samantha, Raeann, Andrew. My mom and Breezy. And my dad and grandma from FL.
Does she get into her ice cream or what?
Newest addition to the family. This is Debbie's new foster daughter. She is 14 and is so cute and a great joy to be around. I almost cried when she said my name. Debbie I dont know how you do it, you should be up for saint hood. (those of you who dont know Debbie is a foster parent, And I brag every chance I get, because there are not many people like her who can bring children into their homes and care and love them like her own). You are one special person Debbie.;
Here we have alittle bit of everyone. Aunt Debbie with her newest addition to the family Samatha, on the right. In the highchair is Raeann a little cutie that Debbie watches, the back of Nici, Me holding Debbies(hehehehe) foster grandson. My mom and that poor waitress. We had her so confused with who was related to who.
My parents don't know how much I appreciate the fact that they can get along long enough to make me happy. I Love you both for being around each other when we all know that is the last thing you want to do!

4 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Christi said...

Looks like ya'll filled friendlys up :)

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well as for Debbie she should get sainthood for sure and trust me you are not the only one that brags about her. Even though I don't see her, I always remember what she went through with her own baby and to do this for others, well she is the greatest. I wish others could be like her but some people just don't have it in them. I suppose you never know unless you have to be there in her place many years ago.GOD made her the strong one and I thank GOD for that.

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow friendly's is not that big anyway so this must have been the most confusing for that waitress. Good job for her. Seem like you all had a wonderful time.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was good for your Mom and Dad to be there at the same time. I have been at a party the same time as my x but sat far away. Hee hee I don't think I could talk to him very long. Good for them to be that strong for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home